Sunday, July 21, 2013

Catching Up On The Summer Activities

We have had a pretty busy summer with lots of visitor and more importantly the Tour de France all of July.  Its been an exciting month for sure...who would have ever guessed Nairo Quintana would have been such a force.  Anyway, we continue to kick it down to Laguna Beach as much as possible and today we went down to the tide pools with our friends Erik, Sharon, Sarah, and Max....always a fund day in the ocean no matter how cold it is.



I have Truman on my radar....there is not escaping the Laely-bug!



A big day at the Long Beach Aquarium, lots of fun.



The picture you do not see is Eamonn box me out so I can not play with this toy,
however, I just moved around to the other side. Ha!


Like Michael Jordan...I often concentrate with my tongue hanging out.


Us big boys like to climb trees, but I have not figured out how to get down yet.


That dinner was so good I mashed it all over my face.




Then I passed out...not sure what was in that food...maybe some turkey???

No comments:

Post a Comment