So life continues to travel about 15 mph faster than what we can keep up with...with that said I have been giving Mama and Papa a run for their money these past few weeks. Yep, the terrible-T's have arrived. I have also found a new way to counter my poor behavior...as soon as I break all the rules, push, throw a toy at Lael, throw sand, stand on my toys, rip a book, throw my food on the floor and all the other lovely things I have been doing lately....I instantly tell Mama and Papa that I love them no matter what (a line I stole from No Matter What). I am not sure if it works, but I am sure it keeps me ahead of the steam coming out of the ears. By the time Lael is two years old, she is going to be a pro at managing the parents! She is already playing the cute game.
See, Lael is already working the cute angle.
This cave was along one of our canyon hikes. It was fun climbing around and eventually throwing my water bottle down the hole.
All set ready to hike...or maybe I will just have Papa carry me on his shoulders for the entire hike.
Snack time.
Here I am kicking it with my buddy Liam from PDX.
The always difficult family photo.
Laely-bug eating some avocado...or trying to.
No comments:
Post a Comment