Monday, February 7, 2011

Progress...it is measured in inches.

With the snow and all, I have been packing on the weight and downing the breast milk. All of it is fueling my continued growth and development. Currently we are tipping the scale around 15 pounds+ and around 27 inches long. The Small gDiapers still fit around the waist, but they are starting look like a Brazilian bikini because my torso is so long. How is that for a visual. Here are a couple of photos that mom took and they really show that I am starting to look a little more like my pops, which is a good thing because mom was running of out good stories to convince pops.



These next photos are not for the faint of heart. I have told that sock monkey 100 time not to look me in the eye and what does he do, he just stares and stares and stares. It is no wonder that I lost my mind and attacked. This is reminiscent of George The Animal Steele, a wrestler who would chew the stuffing out of the turnbuckles....or Mike Tyson when he went after Hollifield's ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment