
This week has been jammed pack with events. Early on Mrs. Mary Davis paid a little visit. She brought me two new onsies that Luke and her made. They were very cool, one with a dragon and the other with rockets. No pictures of these yet as I quickly soiled both of them back to back. Such is life.

We also went over to meet the Ludecke's, that is Rose, John, and Thomas.

A monumental first bottle on my 1 month anniversary, Yep, that means pops is going to have to do some midnight feedings. The bottle had no real adverse affects. In fact, it saved me a few shots in the eye that usually occur while mom is feeding me.

I know you are wondering what that ugly mug is doing without my beautiful face included in the picture, well last night when mom and I were catching a cat nap, pops snuck out of the house to get an easy workout in on the bike. Well, he did not make it far when a taxi cab pulled an illegal U-turn and t-boned pops on his bike. Some road rash, bumps, bruises, and facial lacerations and a very sore body. The bike is trashed and for now it appears that there is no head injuries. Got lucky. He better up the Life Insurance Policy because somebody has to pay for my college education.
RYAN! I am happy that you are OK! Sorry about the bike...
ReplyDeletecaroline g